Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Rahul Aggarwal <ra...@puresoftware.com> on 2020/06/22 09:26:09 UTC

Adding arm64 support to travis-ci in storm

Hi Team,

I am adding arm64 support to storm's travis-ci with jdk 8 and 11.
During build, I am getting an error related to mock as below :

ImportError: No module named mock

I have manually installed mock via pip install mock and pip3 install mock.
But the error is still the same.
Can you please suggest a resolution.

Thanks & Regards
Rahul Aggarwal

--

*Disclaimer* -The information transmitted is intended solely for the
individual
and/or
privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or
other use of
or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in
error please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer. In
such instances you are further prohibited
from reproducing, disclosing,
distributing or taking any action in reliance
on it.As a recipient of this email,
you are responsible for screening its
contents and the contents of any
attachments for the presence of viruses.
No liability is accepted for any
damages caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.

Re: Adding arm64 support to travis-ci in storm

Posted by Sheng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rahul,
Yes, the issues #1, #2 and #3 Yikun and I have also met and mentioned
previously,  we have tried adding some workarounds to fix, but also met the
problems as your Travis CI logs show. according to the logs, we guess it is
related to Travis ARM64 support itself, as mentioned in last mail.

Best Regards.

Rahul Aggarwal <ra...@puresoftware.com> 于2020年6月27日周六 下午9:38写道:

Posted by Rahul Aggarwal <ra...@puresoftware.com>.
  Hi there,

Posted by Govind Menon <go...@gmail.com>.
From the logs it looks like the JAVA_HOME isn't set. And when I looked at
the job config it seems you've commented out that section.

Could you also file a JIRA? - the CLI should fail more gracefully when the
JAVA_HOME isn't set.

Posted by Rahul Aggarwal <ra...@puresoftware.com>.
Hi sir,

Posted by Govind Menon <go...@gmail.com>.