Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas Eichberger <we...@java.at> on 2002/10/01 20:46:29 UTC

Apache Tomcat Struts - configuration

Hi,

we are using Apache and Tomcat 3.2.3.

I wrote a Struts 1.0.2 application. I installed it, but the webserver
cannot find myserver.com/login.do

On my standalone Tomcat everything works fine.

Is there anything to configure in the Apache files? Should *.do be mapped
to ??? jsp or whatever?

Ciao

Thomas

Re: Apache Tomcat Struts - configuration

Posted by Thomas Eichberger <we...@java.at>.
At 14:07 01.10.2002 -0500, Eddie Bush wrote:
>Exactamundo - you have to tell Apache which patterns Tomcat should handle.

>JkMount /myApp/*.do worker1
>
>That assumes you have mod_jk installed/working.  If you don't you'll want
>to hit tomcat-user for advice (check the tomcat-user archives - this
>subject comes up ... more than you'd ever care to know)

I assumed that this question had been answered here before;-) but I am in
such a hurry...

Thank you very much

Thomas

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.