Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by TheFarmer <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/18 22:54:49 UTC

Separate Administration Console from Queue JVM

Since the Administration Console seems to have so many problems and needs to
be restarted to clean up it's counts, I really need to separate it from the
queue so it can be restarted without taking down the queue.  I tried to
follow the directions on the wiki:
http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html
but got stuck when I couldn't find the .war it references in the ActiveMQ
distribution.   If I knew about web apps, I could figure this out but I'm
not a web person.  Can someone who knows about Jetty take a stab at fixing
that wiki page?  Specifically describe how to run the administration console
standalone in Jetty.  Much Appreciated.

Re: Separate Administration Console from Queue JVM

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
WAR can be found in the Maven repo

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-web-console/5.4.2/

Jetty instructions are here