Posted to repository@apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2015/09/16 18:15:23 UTC

Re: No longer able to deploy on Nexus

Hi all,
sorry for resurrecting the thread so late - I have had some time off since
I wrote for the first time - but even with clear password in
~/.m2/settings.xml, I cannot deploy the artifacts on Nexus:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.1:deploy (default-deploy)
on project org.apache.oltu.parent: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not
transfer artifact org.apache.oltu:org.apache.oltu.parent:pom:3 from/to
apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/oltu/org.apache.oltu.parent/3/org.apache.oltu.parent-3.pom.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]

Any help will be much more than appreciated, many thanks in advance!

All the best,
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi