Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/10/30 09:09:18 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release JAMES Server 3.0-M1

Hi folks,

the VOTE for the first milestone of JAMES Sever 3.0 passed. Here is the result:

+1 Eric*, Stefano*, Dhrubo, Tim, Bernd, Norman*
+0
-1

* Binding

I will now upload the release to the mirrors and cordinate with Eric
to get them on the download page.

Thanks again to everyone for review and VOTE.

Bye,
Norman