Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pedro Felipe <pe...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/25 15:16:47 UTC

"An error occurred while completing process -java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException"

First of all I would like to congratulate for the plugin  "Axis2 Codegen
Wizard".
It promisses to do things that I need.
When I tryed to generate the WSDL from a Java file (Operation -
Java2WSDL) nothing happens.
In the last screen ("Select the location for the generated WSDL") apears a
message: "An error occurred while
completing process -java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException".
The plugin didn't do nothing. I checked the folders and no wsdl file was
generated.

What I should do?

[]'s
Pedro Felipe

Re: "An error occurred while completing process -java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException"

Posted by JCB <jc...@gmail.com>.

I have found the solution by following the steps recommended in the link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3792

Good luck!

Posted by JCB <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@gmail.com>.