Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 14:30:22 UTC

Crawling web and intranet files into single crawldb

Hi,

I successfully running nutch 1.8 and Solr 4.8.1 to fetch and index web
sources (http protocol).
And now I want add file share data sources (file protocol) into current
crawldb.

What is the strategy or common practices to handle this situations?

Thank you.-

--
wassalam,
[bayu]

Re: Crawling web and intranet files into single crawldb

Posted by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks! :)

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Posted by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Markus,

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Remove it from the prefix filter and confirm it works using bin/nutch org.apache.nutch.net.URLFilterChecker -allCombined

Posted by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Markus,

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hi Bayu,