Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Maruthi <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/23 09:46:50 UTC

Not able to Display JSP Portlet

Hello All,

I am trying to fix this problem since last 2 days..but no use!.
 could see my portlet preview in the customization pane and when i press save and apply button i am not able to see the portlet..and sometimes i am getting java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException error message.I tried to log-in with Admin,Turbine accounts.For both accounts i am getting the same problem.

Interestingly I found in the .\jetspeed\WEB-INF\psml\user .....the security seettings for my JSP is like this ::
These were set by Jetspeed I didn't edited these files.....I just chnged the security settings in the jetspeed site as my JSP is hidden.

admin\dafault.psml :: user-view_admin-all
anon\default.psml ::: owner-only
turbine\default.psml ::: user-only

I didn't defined my portlet in the PSML by myself ...as i am not having clear idea how to do this one..is it mandatory to define..?.I couldn't find whats the problem in the log file.I tried to trace the logger.info()...messages but i couldnt find these in    the log file.
As i am new to Jetspeed.....Please help me in this regard.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Maruthi.