Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jason <ja...@webpipe.net> on 2000/05/17 20:13:01 UTC

XML page cannot be displayed

I decided I wasn't getting anywhere so I started over on a different server.
It's running Redhat6.2 with JServ1.1.1b1.  I'll show you the configs that I
set up...

zone.properties
<-snip->
# List of Repositories
#######################

# The list of servlet repositories controlled by this servlet zone
# Syntax: repositories=[repository],[repository]...
# Default: NONE
# Note: The classes you want to be reloaded upon modification should be put
#       here.

repositories=/usr/local/java-apache/servlets
processor.xsp.repository=/usr/local/java-apache/servlets/repository
<-snip->
# Servlet Init Parameters
##########################

# These properties define init parameters for each servlet that is invoked
# by its classname.
# Syntax: servlet.[classname].initArgs=[name]=[value],[name]=[value],...
# Default: NONE
# servlet.org.fool.Dummy.initArgs=message=I'm a dummy servlet
servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initArgs=properties=/usr/local/cocoon/conf/
cocoon.properties

jserv.conf

<-snip->
Action cocoon /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
AddHandler cocoon xml
<-snip->

I created the repositories directory and it has read/write permissions.  Is
there anything I'm missing?  When I load the index.xml page that's included
with cocoon, it give the error listed in the subject.  It is in the document
root for apache.  Seems the request is getting to cocoon because it realizes
it's an XML page.  Any suggestions?

Jason

Site Design, Hosting, and E-Commerce at www.webpipe.net