Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Harrison & Wells <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/21 16:36:11 UTC

Introducing myself to the community

Hey guys!
This is for the GCI task, BTW.
I'm Rahul Chhabra(just call me 'Rahul').
Studying in class 9th (freshman year high school)
I'm from Allahabad,India, lovely little town.
I've chosen CS as my optional subject.
I'm with the Mifos Initiative cause I like your projects and stuff and
cause it seems fun.Also, GCI was something I wanted to do, and you guys
look like you'd welcome me.I love open source, if that counts.

I wanted to keep it keep it short and simple, and I hope you didn't mind me
being informal.

Re: Introducing myself to the community

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Rahul

Have fun about your joining to community, nice to meet you :)

Regards,
Rafly.

Pada tanggal 21 Des 2017 11.36 PM, "Harrison & Wells" <