Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alberto di Taranto <Al...@imaging.it> on 2006/05/18 17:17:43 UTC

Problems with commandNavigation and param

Hi,

I'm using Myfaces 1.1.1

If I write my menu with commandNavigation and I want to add a parameter
I get a HTML code with rendered a blank line below the item that has a
parameter.

The same if I try to build programmatically my menu (this will be the
solution I will use in production and that's why I need parameters).

For the following fragment of code I get a blank line after the 'two'
commanNavigation.

<t:commandNavigation value="one" action="a">

</t:commandNavigation>

<t:commandNavigation value="two" action="b"
actionListener="#{test.test}">

<f:param name="aa" value="bb"/>

</t:commandNavigation>

<t:commandNavigation value="three" action="b">

</t:commandNavigation>

Any help or suggestion?

Ciao

Alberto