Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Mauro Giusti <ma...@microsoft.com> on 2017/04/17 20:41:19 UTC

Flux - how to set TOPOLOGY_TICK_TUPLE_FREQ_SECS using FluxShellSpout

Hello -
I am using FluxShellSpout to call into .net core using the https://github.com/ziyunhx/storm-net-adapter multilang wrapper -

Question: how do I set the TOPOLOGY_TICK_TUPLE_FREQ_SECS value for a bolt I configure in Flux via FluxShellSpout ?

I guess I can set the topology.tick.tuple.freq.secs property in the config yaml:

name: "rdfe-sample-topology"       # friendly name for the topology
config:                 # Topology configuration
   topology.workers: 1  # Hint for the number of workers to create
   topology.tick.tuple.freq.secs: 1

spouts:                 # Spout definitions

But can I set it only for my bolt rather than for the entire topology?

Thanks -
Mauro Giusti