Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@earthlink.net> on 2004/07/21 22:15:28 UTC

[J2] Startup problem

With the latest head from J2 I get the following error at startup:

2004-07-21 13:14:00,206 [http8083-Processor4] ERROR org.apache.jetspeed.engine.PicoEngine - JetspeedEngine unable to service request: org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.PipelineException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext.getContentDispatcher() cannot be invoked until the property dispatcher has been set.
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.PipelineException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext.getContentDispatcher() cannot be invoked until the property dispatcher has been set.
	at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.AggregatorValve.invoke(AggregatorValve.java:51)

Any ideas?

Roger

Re: [J2] Startup problem

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Looks like one of my commits didn't take.  Try updating
JetspeedRequestContext now.

Roger Ruttimann wrote:

>With the latest head from J2 I get the following error at startup:
>
>2004-07-21 13:14:00,206 [http8083-Processor4] ERROR org.apache.jetspeed.engine.PicoEngine - JetspeedEngine unable to service request: org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.PipelineException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext.getContentDispatcher() cannot be invoked until the property dispatcher has been set.
>org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.PipelineException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext.getContentDispatcher() cannot be invoked until the property dispatcher has been set.
>	at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.AggregatorValve.invoke(AggregatorValve.java:51)
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Roger

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <we...@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *