Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Nick Lothian <nl...@essential.com.au> on 2004/02/03 23:29:15 UTC

RE: Integration of document 'Howto use the Pluto container' into Pluto'shomepage

I think the doc should be in xdoc format (with a .xml extension). Maven
applies stylesheets to that to make it have a consistant format. The
documentation for this format is at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site-tags.html>

Adding the page to navigation.xml is correct.

You can regenerate the documentation by doing "Maven site"

Nick