Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by mo...@comcast.net on 2004/03/09 07:14:40 UTC

Configuring James for LDAP (specifically a win2k pd)

Hello all,

First I wanted to say that I had tried to google for the needed info, but to
no avail. I even went to this page
http://james.apache.org/usingLDAP_v1_2.html. However, it does not go into
full detail on how and where to configure James for LDAP. I had examined all
the configuration files and found no information in regards to LDAP. What I
would like to know is 1) What files are involved in configuring James to use
LDAP? (i.e.. config.xml or another related file) 2) What section of the
"configuration" file is the configuration parameter to be found? 3) Does
these parameters need to be added manually? (again 1 and 2 applies here)

Thank you,

Jeffery