Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/08/18 07:10:56 UTC

[Lazy consensus] Deprecate Usage of JIRA in MXNet

Hi,

This is a lazy vote for deprecating the usage of JIRA in MXNet. Original discussion thread can be found at [1][2].

The vote will remain open for three days and will be considered passed afterwards if no objection, or otherwise through majority vote. Thanks.

Best,
Sheng

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rb37815472d1d763c78c7cade306ef69cf83762c002d6d8faa3f48fc5%40%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/18841

Re: [Lazy consensus] Deprecate Usage of JIRA in MXNet

Posted by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org>.
This vote has passed. I will go ahead and carry out the changes.

Best,
Sheng