Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 17:49:22 UTC

Re: https://www.smrrd.de/apache-wickets-encrypted-urls-dont-protect-from-csrf.html

Following the discussion around CryptoMapper, I'd like to rework a
little bit classes SunJceCrypt and its parent to better support
different encryption libraries. At the moment they are strongly "PBE
oriented". I think we could easily improve the code to make it more
generic and make easier the adoption of different chiper algorithms.
Do you think it can be useful for Wicket 7? If yes I will create a
feature branch.

Bye.