Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/01/22 20:21:22 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-01-23

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2007-01-09 - John to coordinate this change with Axis2 / WSO2
2007-01-16
John: This is the WSDL-120 change, which can't be made by deprecation. I
posted to the list
today and copies devs from Axis2. I proposed this Thursday to make the
change.
Jeremy: Axis2 has a woden snapshot from Dec. 12.
John: I've asked them to confirm they're using the snapshot and not
building from head.

2007-01-09 - John to open JIRA to handle WSDL imports correctly (eg:
resolving
imports with no location attribute) and to check if a testcase exists in
the WSDL 2.0 test suite for this (assume not, as if there was one Woden
would show a failure).
2007-01-16
John: I haven't opened the Jira yet.

2007-01-16 - Graham will investigate whether the XML catalog spec contains
solution for the resolved location or originating location resolution
issue.

2. Milestone (M7) Status - John Kaputin

3.Development Discussion - All

4. Other Business - All

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-01-23

Posted by Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com>.
Apologies in advance, I'm out of the office on education this week.

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
Chartered IT Practitioner

WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
DE3F16 / MP 211
IBM Labs
Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
England.  SO21 2JN

Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com

"No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
has come.". -Victor Hugo

             Lawrence Mandel
             <lmandel@ca.ibm.c
                                       woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             22/01/2007 19:21                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon,
             woden-dev@ws.apac         2007-01-23
                  he.org