Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Geoffry Roberts <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/10 00:47:57 UTC

Coming to Grips with Blueprint

All,

I have read about blueprint. I have reviewed the schema for blueprint, I
have the specification.  I did not find any mention of the use of elements
like <camelContext... or <broker... or whatever.  Yet I see these elements
being used in blueprint files with success.  My question is, Is there any
documentation that catalogs all this?  What other elements are there?

Thanks
--
Geoffry Roberts

Re: Coming to Grips with Blueprint

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
Those are namespace handlers, look at the CSS in camel blueprint.

For cxf, look in the cxf xsd's

For bp itself, the aries project.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
As said, those elements are custom elements made available by projects to
extend the standard blueprint element set with more specific ones.
Each project (camel, activemq, cxf, ...) should document its own namespaces.
Karaf provides a few also (jaas, shell).

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Coming to Grips with Blueprint

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Those aren't blueprint elements.  Is there another xml namespace?  They might be in a schema generated from "javadoc-annotated" domain classes using xbean-blueprint.

david jencks