Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Matthew Duftler <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/05/30 19:51:10 UTC

Re: [jsr110-eg-disc] Changes in WSDL4J since its final release (Re: Final release posted...)

Hi Dims,

>Can you please drop a note as to what changed?

I've attached a cvs/ant generated change log, dating from 3/22/03 through
today.

>Do you want me to update Axis's version of wsdl4j?

It couldn't hurt to update Axis's version. Either way, we plan to put out a
maintenance release shortly.

Thanks,
-Matt

(See attached file: changelog.html)

                      Davanum Srinivas
                      <di...@yahoo.com>         To:       jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com
                                               cc:       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                      05/30/2003 09:51         Subject:  [jsr110-eg-disc] Changes in WSDL4J since its final release (Re: Final release
                      AM                        posted...)
                      Please respond to
                      jsr110-eg-disc

Matt,

I noticed a few updates to the WSDL4J source code, since the final release:
src/com/ibm/wsdl/Constants.java
src/com/ibm/wsdl/util/StringUtils.java
src/com/ibm/wsdl/xml/WSDLReaderImpl.java
src/com/ibm/wsdl/xml/WSDLWriterImpl.java
src/javax/wsdl/xml/WSDLLocator.java
src/javax/wsdl/xml/WSDLReader.java

Can you please drop a note as to what changed? Do you want me to update
Axis's version of wsdl4j?

Thanks,
dims

--- In jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Duftler <du...@u...>
wrote:

> What follows is the message that was sent to the JCP interest list:
>
> The Expert Group for JSR-000110 Java APIs for WSDL
> has published the Final Release of its specification.
>
> The Final Release of the specification is available from the Java
> Community Process Web site at:
>
> http://jcp.org/en/jsr/stage?listBy=final
>
> and also from the JSR page:
>
> http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=110
>
> Thanks,
> -Matt

=====

http://calendar.yahoo.com

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/saFolB/TM