Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@email.t-com.hr> on 2009/05/16 17:22:58 UTC

[T5.1] Grid sort disabling not working

Hello,

I am using Grid on my page, and I would like to disable sorting on all
columns, I hoped that it would be some easier way in template to do that as
in T4.0, but I found out from this mailing list that I have to do it
programmaticaly. So I had put it inside setupRender method:

void setupRender() {
        List<String> propertyNames = grid.getDataModel().getPropertyNames();
        for (String propertyName : propertyNames) {
            grid.getDataModel().get(propertyName).sortable(false);
        }
}

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work. My grid still shows arrows for sorting
(ASC/DESC) inside column. header.

What do I do wrong?

BTW, I didn't set on Grid my own BeanModel, I just provided source
collection.

-Vjeran