Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by opks <pi...@firemon.com> on 2014/09/02 23:45:49 UTC

Re: "wireFormat.host" option for StompSslTransportFactory

I confirmed my code works fine if I use "ssl://localhost:61614?trace=true"
instead of "stomp+ssl://localhost:61614?trace=true".

By default, wire format is Openwire and the wireFormat.host was added for
Openwire in here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-commits/201402.mbox/%3C5b9ab21a19ec4d5dab8139020ba51cff@git.apache.org%3E

But this change has negative impact if the wire format is stomp. Because
StompSslTransportFactory.java does not have the support for wireFormat.host
option. I believe the above mentioned change did not work for "stomp+ssl"
connection.