Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Diedler <AD...@tecracer.de> on 2008/04/01 13:03:47 UTC

Slow Tomcat - IIS ISAPI Filter

Hello @ll

>From outside the Server, all the Requests to the Tomcat Website very,
very slow (Build time 8-15 seconds for 50 kb Textsites!!), on the Server
themselves (Remote Desktop) the Sites was build lower than 1 Second.

I have a Hosting Server with Windows 2003 Server x64 Edition and a
Tomcat 6.0.16 and ISAPI (isapi_redirect-1.2.26.dll). I connect the IIS
to the Tomcat and everything seems to be good. Is there any "break"
which I have to open?

Greetings

Alex