Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Denis <de...@camfex.cz> on 2015/10/17 11:47:10 UTC

Different versions of accumulo libraries on client and server

Hi.

My client software needs to work with few accumulo clusters, some 1.6
and some 1.7.
Would it be correct to use 1.7 accumulo libraries on the client and
1.6.x on the server?
Actually it works, I just want to be sure if I am right doing that.

Re: Different versions of accumulo libraries on client and server

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
Isn't OSGI (http://www.osgi.org/Main/HomePage) designed to allow using
different versions of client libraries?

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.