Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 20:44:03 UTC

License implications of using integration package for VS

Has anyone on this list dealt with using the integration package for VS,
particularly for any open-source projects? The IDE integration features look
good, but I am uncertain as to all the license implications with the PLK and
thus reluctant to go this route without more info.

Shane

Re: License implications of using integration package for VS

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brett,

I created this issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/NMAVEN-13 and attached
a copy of the license.