Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/03/20 16:50:40 UTC

CloudStack meetup - roundup and videos

Hi all,

Great CloudStack event last week! Thanks to Ticketmaster for hosting a fantastic event, and thanks to all our speakers. My roundup article, including links to presentations and videos of all talks is here: https://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-european-user-group-cseug-roundup-london-march-2019/

Our next event is in Sofia on Thursday, June 13, and registration is open: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-meetup-tickets-55911193886. We are looking for talks, and if you are interested in speaking at our event, please let me know.

Hope to see you soon!

steve.roles@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue