Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Prakasan OK <ok...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/03/18 06:51:15 UTC

Settiing Initial Values to Check Box

Hi,

I am setting a collection of ValueObjects in request and populating the page with the values from collection. I want to set the value of the check box with a particular value from the value object. My code is as follows.
logic:iterate id="result" name="result"
		<bean:write name="result" property="option"/>

	</logic:iterate>

I want to set the value of the check box with with property option from the bean.

how this is possible..??

thanks in advance,
Prakasan