Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Andrew Connell <an...@mindsharp.com> on 2006/05/15 13:26:24 UTC

Running SVN on x64 hardware

Don't know why I'm having trouble finding this in the other
lists/forums/doc...

Are there any known issues prohibiting running Subversion on x64
hardware... I'm specifically looking to host it on a Win2003 Standard
x64 OS (AMD x64 underneath).

TIA,

  Andrew Connell, MVP MCMS
<https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile%3D66531e5c-6ee1-4a68-87b5-c3b
2f93db465>

  www.andrewconnell.com <http://www.andrewconnell.com/>

  Mindsharp
  www.mindsharp.com <http://www.mindsharp.com/>

< */MSN-IM andrew@mindsharp.com <ma...@mindsharp.com> |(
904.371.3245 >

Re: Running SVN on x64 hardware

Posted by Konrad Rosenbaum <ko...@silmor.de>.
On Monday 15 May 2006 15:26, Andrew Connell wrote:
> Are there any known issues prohibiting running Subversion on x64
> hardware... I'm specifically looking to host it on a Win2003 Standard
> x64 OS (AMD x64 underneath).

I run subversion on AMD64 Linuxes without any problems. So the hardware is
well supported, of course I don't know what uncertainties a 64bit-Windows
will introduce (32bit-Windows is bad enough already).

	Konrad