Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James CE Johnson <jc...@tragus.org> on 2004/09/28 01:08:11 UTC

Sending & receiving an object tree as an attachment?

Tell me if this is even remotely sane...

Lets say I have an object tree and I know how to turn it into something
(maybe XML, maybe a serialized goo, whatever...).

Now lets say I'm smart enough to create a DataSource such that my Axis
server can attach the object tree to the response it sends the object tree
as an attachment. Just for grins, the MIME type would be "binary/james".

So... How would I tell the client side what to do when it receives
"binary/james"?

Thanks,
James