Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Keith Turner <kt...@apache.org> on 2022/01/25 02:33:17 UTC

Welcome new committer/PMC member Jeffrey Manno

The Apache Fluo Project Management Committee (PMC) invited Jeffrey Manno
to become a committer/PMC member and we are pleased to announce that he
accepted.  Jeffrey has made many improvements to Uno and Muchos.

Welcome Jeffrey!

Re: Welcome new committer/PMC member Jeffrey Manno

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Welcome!