Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrey Klochkov <ak...@griddynamics.com> on 2009/11/30 12:29:29 UTC

Status of Spelt integration

Hi all

I searched through the mail-list archives and saw that sometime ago Toby
Cole was going to integrate a spellchecker named Spelt into Solr. Does
anyone now what's the status of this? Anyone tried to use it with Solr? Does
it make sense to try it instead of standard spell checker?

Some links on the subject:
http://markmail.org/message/cqt4qtzzwyceltqu#query:+page:1+mid:cqt4qtzzwyceltqu+state:results
http://markmail.org/search/?q=spelt#query:spelt+page:1+mid:krzofzojhg7hmms7+state:results
http://groups.google.com/group/spelt

--
Andrew Klochkov
Senior Software Engineer,

Re: Status of Spelt integration

Posted by Toby Cole <to...@semantico.com>.
I'm pretty sure this isn't a Solr related question.
Toby.

Posted by freerk55 <fr...@sibranda.net>.

Posted by Toby Cole <to...@semantico.com>.
Hi Andrew,