Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yves Yu <yv...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/03 18:51:56 UTC

How to reload tomcat project when using virtual host?

Hi, all,
I'm developing two projects, one of them need reload daily, it has been
reloaded successfully.
But when I deploy two project into a tomcat using virtual host, it cannot be
reloaded properly.
I have to restart tomcat day by day now.

I think the problem is introduced by virtual host, anybody knows or has a
reference of how to reload a tomcat project using virtual host?

thank you.

Yves

Re: How to reload tomcat project when using virtual host?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: How to reload tomcat project when using virtual host?

Posted by Yves Yu <yv...@gmail.com>.
see following reply.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.