Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org> on 2014/03/12 16:34:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6

 Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6 is ready for release.

 This is a bug fix release with a few minor improvements.

 The artifacts have been tagged in SVN as chemistry-dotcmis-0.6-RC1.
 (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/dotcmis/tags/chemistry-dotcmis-0.6-RC1/)

 You can find the release candidate artifacts at:
 http://people.apache.org/~fmui/dotcmis-0.6-RC1/

 The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
 three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

 Please cast your votes!

 [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6

 My vote is +1.

 Thanks,

 Florian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6

Posted by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com>.
Looks good to me.

+1

Jens

Posted by JMP <je...@gmail.com>.
My vote is +1

Regards,

Jean Marie PASCAL

Posted by Gavin Cornwell <ga...@alfresco.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Robert Ferin <rf...@us.ibm.com>.
Hello,

+1

I do not know if I have any say just being on this mailing list... but I
would like to state that our product uses DotCMIS.  I hope for DotCMIS to
remain active and keep getting bug fixes... so I would like the update to
be released.

Thank you,
Robert

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi all,

 the vote has passed:

 - Gavin Cornwell