Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2019/08/12 07:22:18 UTC

[COM] - Logo stuff

Hi all,

I asked the comdev to add the Apache Karaf logo on Redbubble, we have
some stuff available now:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515661-apache-karaf

Enjoy!

regards,

--
François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [COM] - Logo stuff

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, it would have been better to have "Apache Karaf" instead of
just Karaf (as the trademark is on Apache Karaf).
I will check to update this.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [COM] - Logo stuff

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks François for your help on this one (as discussed).

I will prepare some "concrete" for the ACNA !

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org