Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 17:24:02 UTC

Charming Ignite Spark stack

Hi all
Have been looking into Apache Ignite Hadoop accelerator. Its  in-memory
Hadoop job execution and file system futures definitely would be great
add-on value to Juju's plug-gable hadoop/Spark services model. However we
are currently booked till November of 2015. We could use community
engagement to accelerate the Charming process. My team would definitely
provide any training required, any volunteers?

Regards
Amir Sanjar
Big Data Solution Lead
Canonical