Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/06 10:57:48 UTC

Memory corruption in overflow in Binary*OutputStream

Hi, Igniters.
I've came across JVM crush recently. And after investigations I've found
Binary(Off)HeapOutputStream does not check correctly for overflow of the
capacity counter and can write to an unallocated memory.
Please take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-14687

Best regards,
Sergey Kosarev.

Re: Memory corruption in overflow in Binary*OutputStream

Posted by Sergey <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Patch is ready - no blockers, please review.

Best regards,
Sergey Kosarev.