Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Maxim Muzafarov <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/15 08:18:23 UTC

Hadoop Suite constantly failing

Igniters,

Hadoop Test Suite started to fall [1] constantly from October 12 with `Out
of memory` or `Execution timeouts` or `Assertion errors`. Does anyone
investigate this problem?

Maybe some serious problem is hidden but at least it's a waste of TC agent
resources. It seems to me that there are several problems stratified at
once.

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_Hadoop&page=2&tab=buildTypeHistoryList&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E
Maxim Muzafarov

Re: Hadoop Suite constantly failing

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
I set "blocker" priority. Ticket is under investigation.

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <ma...@gmail.com>.
Vladimir,

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Maxim,