Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2007/09/21 17:28:28 UTC

[HttpCore] Any outstanding tasks for 4.0-ALPHA6 release?

Roland et al

Are there any items still blocking ALPHA6? If not, I would like to
propose release packages be cut and put on vote in the first days of
October. Any objections to that?

Evil Comrade Oleg

Re: [HttpCore] Any outstanding tasks for 4.0-ALPHA6 release?

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

> Are there any items still blocking ALPHA6?

None that I know of. I still want to look at generating OSGi metadata,
but that is neither a blocker, nor does it have to go into the alpha.

> If not, I would like to
> propose release packages be cut and put on vote in the first days of
> October. Any objections to that?

Go ahead.

cheers,
  Roland