Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by doog4064 <mg...@brainstorming.fr> on 2008/07/04 17:25:09 UTC

Problem to integrate a website in cocoon

hi evrybody,

I'm a beginner in cocoon, I've been spending days finding out how does
apache cocoon works,
but all the docs i've found didn't help me to answer my questions.
I just get a web site developped on cocoon, so i've installed the server but
I can not find where i have to copy the directory or what i have to do, to
make it work.

I really have problems to figure out how this all thing work.
So, if someone could explain to me what are the manipulations to do to run
my website, please help me.

Thank you so much.

Re: Problem to integrate a website in cocoon

Posted by doog4064 <mg...@brainstorming.fr>.
Sorry about that, I've change the place of my post.
Thank's for your advice

Posted by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au>.
David Crossley wrote:
> doog4064 wrote:
>
>> I'm using the 2.1.11 version of cocoon
>>

> Please discuss such issues on the "users" mail list,
> rather than this "dev" list.

Whoops, didn't notice that. Yes, Post this on the user mailing list.
> -David
>

>> Kamal-6 wrote:
>>
>>> What version of Cocoon are you using?

>> --

Kamal Bhatt

Re: Problem to integrate a website in cocoon

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by doog4064 <mg...@brainstorming.fr>.

Posted by Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au>.