Posted to dev@bahir.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lr...@apache.org> on 2016/08/15 21:19:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Bahir 2.0.0

The Apache Bahir PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Bahir
2.0.0  which is our first major release and provides the following
extensions for Apache Spark 2.0.0 :

Akka Streaming
MQTT Streaming and Structured Streaming
Twitter Streaming
ZeroMQ Streaming

For more information about Apache Bahir and to download the release:

http://bahir.apache.org

Thanks,

The Apache Bahir PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bahir 2.0.0