Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yang Soon Chiao <ya...@tntsb.com> on 2003/09/12 09:49:26 UTC

cannot start tomcat

using Tomcat 4.1.27 with Red Hats 8.0 and J2SDK 1.4.1 and I got this error messages when starting tomcat. I attached my server.xml.

Below is the error message i get from catalina.out:
ERROR reading /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/conf/server.xml at line 24 /Server/Listener/ className=org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener debug=0

Catalina.start:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.mbenas.ServerLifecycleListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener

Please advise. Thanks