Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jakub Kaniewski <jk...@egonet.pl> on 2005/04/22 23:38:49 UTC

Problem with ImageReader (migration 2.1.5 -> 2.1.7)

I am site using ImageReader on my site to reduce my images size to have
width 150px. Sometimes the image width is smaller than 150px, in this
case I want to leave original width. Before migration to Cocoon 2.1.7 I
was setting simply allow-englare to no and everything was OK. After
migration the migration the allow-englare attribute looks like it
doesn't work. This thing can be easily tested by editing sitemap.xmap of
the ImageReader sample (sample/simagereader) and adding this match

<map:match pattern="test-*.jpg">
    <map:read type="image" src="logo.jpg">
        <map:parameter name="width" value="{1}"/>
        <map:parameter name="allow-enlarging" value="no"/>
    </map:read>
</map:match>

And for example we try test-300.jpg (the sample image size is 165x165)

In cocoon 2.1.5 the image is not scaled up, in 2.1.7 is. Any ideas?

J.K.