Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de> on 2014/07/18 09:32:58 UTC

Less compilation broken in 5.4-beta-14

Me again,

runtime compilation of Less resources is broken in 5.4-beta-14.
I have upgraded ANTLR to 3.5.2 in [1] because that version fixes grammar
compilation on Java 8 [2]. Unfortunately, Less4j does not work with
ANTLR 3.5 [3].
The problem didn't show up in the tests because of the resolution
strategy overrides in the Gradle build file [4]. Those do not make it to
the pom apparently.
I'm going to roll back the commit, breaking the build on Java 8 again
but un-breaking runtime Less compilation which is far more important.

Jochen

[1] 7702038519af9a548de52b757446b02212f7165f
[2]

Re: Less compilation broken in 5.4-beta-14

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com>.
I think we should have another look at those resolution strategy
overrides. They do not override what goes into the pom.
We'll probably have to find another way to pin some of the libraries to
a specific version.

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.