Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org> on 2000/05/26 09:28:39 UTC

XSP developer documentation now available

As promised a few days ago, I've written a couple of documents
on XSP internals and logicsheet authoring.

These documents have been commited to the CVS and are also
available online at:

  http://www.plenix.com/cocoon2/xsp-internals.html
  http://www.plenix.com/cocoon2/logicsheet-concepts.html

Save a typo or two, many a broken link and my proverbially
broken English, these documents provide a fairly complete
introduction to the XSP design and implementation, as well
as useful hints on logicsheet authoring. A brief proposal of
a new, simpler logicsheet language is also presented.

I hope these documents help avoid the infamous "black box"
syndrome that plagued the previous XSP version. I also hope
they encourage some of you, fellow developers, to participate
in further XSP development.

Best Regards,

Ricardo