Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Keven Ages <ke...@fourthwallmedia.com> on 2006/05/30 18:44:18 UTC

re: Possible bug in Lenya

Sorry for the lack of version info etc (head isn't on properly today)

Lenya Version: 1.2.4

I just noticed while creating a new template in Lenya that for some odd
reason div tags that have no content in them are ended (I'd imagine by
the XSLT processor).

For example

Is changed to:

If I put content inside the div it doesn't end it.  This is a major
problem if you are using a lot of background images or container divs.

RE: Possible bug in Lenya

Posted by Victoria Vitaver <vi...@tt.com.au>.
Are you quite sure that the  <div id="mainLogo"></div> doesnt simply get
changed to <div id="mainLogo" /> ?

I have this a lot through my code. Although I have put in a space (nbsp;) in
between at times.

Vica

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail or phone as you must not view, disseminate, distribute or copy this email without our consent. We do not accept any liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, incompleteness, or unauthorised amendment of this email. It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to scan for viruses before opening.