Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Matt Cox <MC...@DeWolfe.com> on 2002/06/19 19:05:31 UTC

RE: Strange weblogic problem with new jarfile name (WAS: Why is t he version number included in the log4j jar file name?)

Are you using WL 6.1 SP 2?  I was looking at some threads on bea developer's
newsgroups where users where having problems with jars working in SP 1 but
not in SP 2. I wonder if this is related.

the version number included in the log4j jar file name?)

yes, the first example i provide is with log4j.jar named as such.  when i
change
it back to log4j from the numbered name, and do a clean deploy it works once

again.

--e--

--Original Message Text---
From: Michael Roytman
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:11:51 -0500

RE: Strange weblogic problem with new jarfile name (WAS: Why is the version
number included in the log4j jar file name?)

Have you tried renaming log4j-1.2.4.jar to log4j.jar and then re-deploying
it?

Michael