Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Robin Dong <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 09:18:21 UTC

Let mesos to run on arm64 servers

Hi, mesos committers:

I am working on arm64(aarch64) server project and I find out mesos can't be
build on arm64 environment. So I create a Jira issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2786 and
want to be assigned for this issue.

I already commit two reviews for solve this issue:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/34881/
https://reviews.apache.org/r/34882/

and could run mesos-master/mesos-slave on a arm64 server now.
Future tests and patches will coming soon after.

Glad to receive any suggestion.

Best Regard
Robin Dong

Re: Let mesos to run on arm64 servers

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Seems protobuf upstream support arm64. glog support arm but I no sure
whether it support arm64 or not.

Posted by Robin Dong <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Till,

Posted by Till Toenshoff <ti...@mesosphere.io>.
Hey Robin,

Posted by Robin Dong <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Is there someone want to be the Shepherd for me and review my patches?
That will be greatly appreciated.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.