Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org> on 2020/02/14 01:44:37 UTC

[VOTE] Support Python ML Pipeline API

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start the vote of FLIP-96[1] which is discussed and reached
consensus in the discussion thread[2].
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless there is an objection,
I will try to close it by Feb 19, 2020 02:00 UTC if we have received
sufficient votes.

Thanks,
Hequn

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-96%3A+Support+Python+ML+Pipeline+API
[2]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Support-Python-ML-Pipeline-API-td37291.html

Re: [VOTE] Support Python ML Pipeline API

Posted by Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org>.
Thanks all for the votes.

So far, we have
   - 4 binding +1 votes (Jincheng, Dian, Zhijiang and Rong)
   - 1 non-binding +1 votes (Yuan)
   - 0 -1 votes

I will move the FLIP to accepted!

Best, Hequn