Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Josep Rubio <jo...@datag.es> on 2016/02/17 20:14:08 UTC

Hi all

Hi All,

I will introduce myself as I’m new in the list, my name is Josep Rubió and I’m from Barcelona.

About Flink I just started with, I haven’t gone further than reading some documentation and compiling it. Even being that new I’d like to do a small contribution to it, I will send another email to the list explaining how I’ll try to help.

Thanks!!

Re: Hi all

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Welcome to the Flink community, Josep!

While reading the documentation, if anything catches your eye, feel
free to correct or make an addition via a pull request. That's a great
way to contribute.

Cheers,
Max

Re: Hi all

Posted by Jamie Grier <ja...@data-artisans.com>.
Welcome, Josep!

Hi all

Posted by Josep Rubio <jo...@datag.es>.
Hi All,

I will introduce myself as I’m new in the list, my name is Josep Rubió and I’m from Barcelona.

About Flink I just started with, I haven’t gone further than reading some documentation and compiling it.
I’m new with this but I’d like to do a small contribution, I will send another email to the list explaining how I’ll try to help.

Thanks!!