Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 01:16:23 UTC

Re: [GSoC] Storing metadata of photoes

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Prabhath Suminda
<pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I agree with Avdhesh. I later found Phonegap api supports SQLite
> databases. Since this app is built on phonegap we have to use a SQLite
> database.

+1 on using some index based storage, instead of some kind of
filesystem approach. We should also investigate what is the device
independent approach supported by Phonegap, which might indeed be the
SQLite.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [GSoC] Storing metadata of photoes

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
On 1 June 2012 06:46, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Prabhath Suminda
> <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes I agree with Avdhesh. I later found Phonegap api supports SQLite
> > databases. Since this app is built on phonegap we have to use a SQLite
> > database.
> >

> +1 on using some index based storage, instead of some kind of
> filesystem approach. We should also investigate what is the device
> independent approach supported by Phonegap, which might indeed be the
> SQLite.

+1

Regards,
Suho